Fried rice is a god damn Asian staple, it's everything it says on the box just fry some rice init. It's on every menu no matter where you go and if you didn't think it was simple enough, then just wait till you see what I do to it. If you've got some spare leftover rice and don't know what to do with it then just try this, quick and simple and it'll be ready in less then 10 minutes.
2cups- Leftover rice but how much honestly depends on how much is left over, to be fair you could just use microwave rice instead of microwaving just put it straight into the pan I have no problems then that
2tbsp- Light Soy Sauce
1/2Can- Spam, you can use anything I tend to use spam or hotdogs it's a quick meal, not a gourmet dish but you could also use thinly sliced chicken or beef or anything really or keep it veggie with tofu.
1tbsp- Oyster Sauce
2tbsp- Garlic powder
2 Sprigs- Spring Onions
1tbsp- sesame Oil
1. First of all, put all of your leftover rice into a big bowl and break up the blocks because leftover rice just seems to always stick with each other.
2. In the rice bowl, add all your eggs then add all the light soy sauce and oyster sauce, 1tbsp of pepper and 2tbsp of garlic powder then combine until it looks like mushy overcooked rice.
3. Now cut the spam into cubes and on a med/high heat add some oil and fry the spam until browned up on all sides
4. Once the spam has browned pour in your rice mixer, turn the heat to high and stir fry until egg is cooked or leave it for a minute before mixing to ensure some crispy bite to your fried rice. This shouldn't take long at all at the most 3-4 mins as once the eggs seem halfway cooked you can turn off the heat and they'll cook the rest of the way.
5. After you turn off the heat pour over 1tbsp of sesame oil then garnish with some chopped up spring onions and you're done!